6-10 (One possible version)
6. computers and copy 7. science and engineering
8. group study 9. fifteen
10. 8:30 pm
11-15 ABBBD 16-20 CDADB 21-25 ABCAA 26-30 FEGAD
31-35 DCBAC 36-40 DBCDA 41-45 BCBDA 46-50 CDACB
51-72 (One possible version)
51. occurred 52. Apparently 53. commercial 54. differs
55. to drive 56. exactly 57. regulations 58. will be elected
59. indications 60. and 61. what 62. Although/Though
63. in 64. It 65. opened 66. paid off
67. is believed to 68. why; was that 69. were in favor of
70. It was not until the doctors gave him first aid that he came back to life.
71. That my mother decided to learn English in her fifties surprised me greatly./It surprised me greatly that my mother decided to learn English in her fifties.
72. Don’t you know the regulation that the books in the reading room are not allowed to be taken out?
短文改错(One possible version)
Lin Tao and I traveled to New York this summer. We arrived in earlier July and moved into an
apartment near Columbia University. We explored restaurant and museums nearby. We also went
out a bit of farther to see more. During our second week, we walked across the Brooklyn Bridge
and had ∧ good view of the city. We took many photos and shared it with our friends. I love
theater, so see a play was my favorite part of the trip. Therefore, the holiday soon came to
an end and we had to leave. On the way back home, we begin to discuss our next vacation. He
wanted to visit Italy, and I finally persuaded him to visit Thailand that we’d have more fun.
书面表达 (One possible version)
A group of teachers and students from an American high school came to our school for a cultural exchange today.
Upon their arrival, some teachers and members of our school’s Students’ Union warmly welcomed them. Then the visitors were showed around our school’s cultural corridor, where they enjoyed great paintings and sculptures on display. After that, the visitors experienced our school’s traditional Chinese culture courses. Besides, some games were organized, in which our school’s students and the American students interacted with each other.
Through this exchange, the two schools have built a closer relationship and the students have learned more about the differences between Chinese culture and American culture.
学生双语报2018-2019年RX版东莞专版高二下学期第40期答案小编已经收集整理好了，需要核对参考的伙伴注意查看学生双语报2018-2019年RX版东莞专版高二下学期第40期答案学生双语学生双语报2018-2019年X版九年级下学期第46期答案 2019-05-06 10:16:33
学生双语报2018-2019年X版九年级下学期第46期答案小编已经收集整理好了，需要核对参考的伙伴注意查看哦学生双语报2018-2019年X版九年级下学期第46期答案学生双语报2018-2019学生双语报2018-2019年X版九年级下学期第45期答案 2019-05-06 10:05:53
学生双语报2018-2019年X版九年级下学期第45期答案小编已经收集整理好了，需要核对参考的伙伴注意查看哦学生双语报2018-2019年X版九年级下学期第45期答案学生双语报2018-2019学生双语报2018-2019年X版九年级下学期第44期答案 2019-05-06 09:41:29