(1) Come and buy
(2) at very good / great prices
(3) are only ten dollars
(4) for only fifteen dollars
(5) trousers in blue for
(6) sell yellow skirts for
(7) What / How about these; for only thirty
Come and buy your clothes at our store! Wesell all our clothes at very good prices. Do you like these red hats? They’reonly ten dollars. Do you need T-shirts? You can buy these T-shirts for onlyfifteen dollars. For boys, we have blue trousers. We have trousers in blue foronly eighteen dollars. For girls, we have yellow skirts. We sell yellow skirtsfor only twenty dollars. How about these black shoes? We have them for onlythirty dollars. Come to our store now!
Ⅰ. 1. shorts 2. trousers 3. skirt 4. sock5. T-shirt 6. sweater
Ⅱ. 1. for her birthdaydinner
2. 200 yuan for two pairs
3. Here you are
4. What / How about that one
5. I want to buy / take
Ⅰ. 1. 1. are;They're 2. is; It's 3. are; They're4. is; It's
Ⅱ. 1. How much isit
2. How much is that bag / What / How about that bag3. How much are they
1. needs 2. store 3. good 4. socks 5. small6. looks
1. The T-shirt is fifteen dollars.
2. Ms. Brown sells clothes in a store.
3. I want to buy a pair of shoes for mydaughter.
4. The short boy is Tim.
5. Mom, thank you for buying me the skirt.
6. M: Mom, I can't find my T-shirt. Can youhelp me find it?
W: Yes, Tom, it's on the chair.
7. M: I think the green sweater looks goodon you. Do you like it?
W: No, I don't like the color, Dad.
8. W: The trousers are seventeen dollarsfor one pair and thirty dollars for two pairs.
M: Great. I will take two pairs.
9. M: Gina, is the hat Anna's?
W: No, it isn't. It's Tina's.
10. M: Sara, what about this skirt? Thecolor is great.
W: Oh, it's too long for me.
My name is Celia. Now, I'm in Mr. Green'sclothes store with my cousin Maria. Maria buys a purple jacket and it's only$13. I want to buy a yellow jacket, but they only have jackets in purple andwhite.
Maria needs to buy a pair of shorts forschool. The shorts are $12 for one pair and $20 for two pairs. So Maria buys apair and I buy a pair, too.
Ⅰ. 1-5 ACCBA Ⅱ. 6-10 ABBCC
Ⅲ. 11-15 CBAAB
Ⅳ. 16-20 BDAAB 21-25 CAABD
Ⅴ. 26-30 CBCDC 31-35 BACAC
Ⅵ. 36-40 GDEFA
Ⅶ. 41-45 BCACB 46-50 CDCBB
Ⅷ. 51. thirty 52. clothes 53. long 54. looks55. sale 56. shoe 57. big 58. boys
59. price 60. take
Ⅸ. 61. wants to buy; forsports
62. Come and buy; at 63. are at good prices64. at their great / big sale 65. three pairs of66. Those jackets are 67. Is the hat
68. What are 69. What's the price of
70. What about
Ⅹ. One possible version:
Mr. Li’s stationery store
Come and buy stationery at our store! Wesell it at very good prices. We have yellow pencil boxes for only 10 dollars.And black pens are only 5 dollars. Do you like new rulers and erasers? We havesilver rulers for only 3 dollars and white erasers for only 2 dollars. New redschoolbags are only 25 dollars! Come to our store now!
1-3 CBA 4. Amy's sister. 5. Model cars.
英语周报系列小编收集整理的是八年级新目标NVC版第4期的答案，在做完之后可以来答案圈了解一下！英语周报2018-2019八年级新目标NVC第4期答案小编收集的这一期是鹦鹉头上字母NVC英语周报2018-2019学年高一外研必修1第2期答案 2018-10-23 15:45:58
英语周报系列小编这次收集的是高一外研必修1的第2期的答案，在做完之后可以来看看！英语周报2018-2019学年高一外研必修1第2期答案英语周报高一外研必修1第二期答案小编已经收集2018-2019英语周报高一外研必修1第1期答案 2018-10-23 15:25:45
英语周报系列小编收集整理了高一外研必修1的第一期的答案，感兴趣的可以来看看哦！2018-2019英语周报高一外研必修1第1期答案高一外研必修1系列小编收集整理了第一期的答案，在做英语周报2018-2019高一外研必修1第3期答案 2018-10-23 15:17:44