Ⅰ. 1. had reached 2. had drawn 3. Had; begun4. came; had worked 5. had visited
6. (had) rushed 7. Had; finished
8. wanted; had flown
Ⅱ. 1-5 ADCCA 6-8 DCC
1. (1) awake (2) asleep (3) alive (4) alive (5) alone2. (1) in the end (2) At the end of (3) by the end of(4) At the end of
Ⅰ. 1. was asked 2. have taken 3. is knocking4. have cooked 5. has lived 6. am washing
Ⅱ. 1. mustn't 2. can't 3. used to 4. should5. must
Ⅲ. 1-5 ACCDC 6-8 CBB
1. (1)-(3) DCB
2. (1) can't / am not able to affordto
(2) Can you / Are you able to afford (tobuy)
(3) couldn't / wasn't able to afford (tobuy)
Ⅰ. 1. is sleeping 2. am waiting; hasn't come3. has gone; will come 4. is listening 5. calledⅡ. 1. Where did you buyit
2. What happened (to him)
3. where she used to live
4. How long has the film been on
5. I joined the team last year
Ⅲ. 1-5 CCDAA
1. (1) congratulated me on / for
(2) congratulated me on / for winning
(3) Congratulations to you
2 (1) believe in ghosts
(2) believe what he said; believe in (3) believe her第3—4版
1. M: Why was Matt late for school thismorning?
W: His alarm clock didn't go off and hewoke up at 7:45.
2. M: What do you hope to do in the future,Amy?
W: When I was ten years old I wanted tobecome a teacher, but now I want to be a nurse.
3. W: Kevin, can we go fishing in theriver?
M: No, Nancy. The river is dirty and thereis no fish in it. Let's go bike riding.
4. W: Morning, Wilson. You are walkingtoday. Don't you usually get to school by bike?
M: Yes. But today my bike is broken.
5. M: Jill, I need acup of coffee to keep awake.
W: There is a shop which is two blocks fromour office. Leo, let's go there now.
6. W: Sir, here is your takeaway.
M: Thanks. Here is ten yuan.
7. W: Please tell us the exact time whenthe big fire started.
M: It was about 10:00 at night. I was aboutto go to sleep.
8. M: Hi! You're Sally, aren't you? We metat Bill's party last Wednesday.
W: Oh, I remember. You're George. Nice tosee you again.
9. W: We'll study in different senior highschools next term. Enjoy your time in the new school, Victor.
M: The same to you, Ruby!
10. W: Peter, why not throw the rubbishinto the bin? We're supposed to keep the park clean.
M: Sorry, Jean. I won't do it again.
M: Kelly, what happened this morning?
W: Well, I overslept. By the time I got tothe station, the school bus had already left.
M: Oh, what bad luck!
W: So I had to run all the way to theschool. But a car came out of nowhere and almost hit me.
M: How dangerous!
W: Luckily, I was OK. And the driver gaveme a ride. I didn't miss the class.
I'm Ben. I'm going to graduate from juniorhigh school and have a long summer vacation. I hope my vacation is colorful. SoI want to find a part-time job. Doing part-time jobs is a great way to preparefor the future life, so I hope to have some work experience. I also hope I canmake some money to help my family. My parents always work very hard. As for myfree time, I plan to learn subjects in senior high school by myself.
All of us want to be happy, but few knowhow we make ourselves happy. Here are a few suggestions to make you happy.
Firstly, you should learn to enjoy life'ssimple pleasure, such as reading a good book, listening to your favorite music,or spending time with your close friends.
Secondly, you can take up hobbies to forgetyour problems. Many people go dancing, or play sports.
Finally, you can find happiness in helpingothers. Studies show that people feel good when they spend their time helpingothers. You can help a friend with his or her studies, help old people goacross the road, or help your mom do the dishes.
Ⅰ. 1-5 CCBBC Ⅱ. 6-10 BCCAA
Ⅲ. 11-15 ABCCB
Ⅳ. 16. Enjoy life'ssimple pleasure
17. Take up hobbies 18. his or her studies
19. go across the road 20. do the dishes
Ⅴ. 21-25 ADDBB 26-30 CBADD 31-35 BADDA
Ⅵ. 36-40 BDACD 41-45 ABCDB
Ⅶ. 46-50 EDFBC
Ⅷ. 51-55 CBCAD 56-60 BADDB 61-65 CBABA
Ⅸ. 71. discovery 72. disappears 73. believable74. costs 75. unexpected
Ⅹ. 76. showed up 77. students took part in78. put; to good use
79. products are harmful to / bad for
80. is; in a row
Ⅺ. 81. walking 82. Scientists 83. disappeared84. to build 85. for 86. really 87. museum
88. them 89. But 90. the most popular
Ⅻ. One possible version:
Hello, everyone! We'll leave our juniorhigh school soon. Looking back at these three years, I really learned a lot. Iwant to say “thanks”.
First, I want to thank our school. It hasprovided me with a beautiful learning environment. It isn't big but it's nice.I enjoy the green trees and beautiful flowers that are everywhere.I studied happily here.
Second, I want to thank our teachers.Thanks to them, I learned to learn from mistakes and never give up. I did my bestand my exam scores are becoming higher and higher.
Third, I want to thank you — my classmates.You have taught me to trust, help and support one another.
In short, because of you, my junior highschool life has been meaningful. It will leave sweet memories in my heartforever.
英语周报系列小编收集整理的是九年级新目标人教版的最新第20期的答案，在做完之后可以来答案圈核对一下，看看自己做的是否正确，其他期的也可以在答案圈内搜九年级新目标人教版可2018-2019学年英语周报九年级新目标人教版第18期答案 2018-10-23 11:12:38
英语周报九年级新目标人教版系列小编收集整理到第18期的答案了，之前答案系列也可以在答案圈内搜九年级新目标人教版，可以搜到哦！2018-2019学年英语周报九年级新目标人教版第18英语周报2018-2019学年九年级新目标人教版第17期答案 2018-10-23 10:47:54
英语周报系列小编收集整理了九年级新目标人教版第17期的答案，在做完之后可以来答案圈核对一下，看看自己做的是否正确！英语周报2018-2019学年九年级新目标人教版第17期答案参考英语周报2018-2019学年九年级新目标人教版第13期答案 2018-10-23 10:38:09