1. On May 31, 2004. 2. Amazing.
3. No, she didn’t.
(1) The movie was directed by two Chinesepeople(2) which / that manages the human world
(3) The movie tells the story of
(4) Every time I watch the movie, I feeldeeply moved / touched(5) The movie encourages us to stick to
(6) it is the most moving / touching moviethat I have ever seen / watched4.
Big Fish & Begonia is my favoritemovie. It was directed by two Chinese people. They are Liang Xuan and ZhangChun. It is set in a wonderland that manages the human world. It tells thestory of a young girl from the wonderland and her love for a boy from the humanworld. Every time I watch it, I feel deeply moved. The movie encourages us tostick to what we’re eager for and what we believe in, even when the world is againstus. I think you should watch it too because it is the most moving movie that Ihave ever watched.
Ⅰ. 1. down 2. electronic 3. smooth 4. dialogs5. spare 6. war
Ⅱ. 1-5 DGCAB
1. (which / that) 2. (which / that) 3. which / that4. who / that 5. which / that 6. (which / that)7. which / that
Ⅰ. 1. sensed / felt 2. reflects 3. masters 4. praised5. performing
Ⅱ. 1. during ourlifetime
2. developed a serious illness
3. touched the hearts of 4. in total
5. It’s a pity that / What a pity that
6. that I’ve ever been to
1. intelligent 2. lyrics 3. electronic 4. prefers5. recalls 6. heard 7. painful 8. pity
9. succeeded 10. praised
1. His eyes were filled with tears as helistened to the music.
2. The piece that was played on the erhuespecially moved me.
3. I like to watch action movies when I’mtoo tired to think.
4. Jenny will interview a top director thisafternoon.
5. Wendy always goes to concerts when shehas spare time.
6. W: What kind of music do you like, Andy?
M: I like pop music best, but sometimes Ilisten to rock music.
7. W: Do you like hamburgers, Tony?
M: Yes, very much, but I prefer pizzas.
8. W: Could you tell me the ending of thedrama?
M: Oh, it had a happy ending. All thestudents passed the exam and entered college. The teachers were very pleased.
9. M: Jane, why does your little brotherlike movies with monsters in them?
W: I don’t know.
10. M: When did you get your guitar,Jessica?
W: Two years ago from my uncle. He is a topguitar player and he is teaching me everything he knows.
W: Look! There is the band’s CD.
M: Oh, yeah, Mandy.
W: Do you like the band?
M: Yeah, I really love it. Their music isenergetic. Oh, it’s only 30 yuan. I’ll take it.
W: Hi, Brian. Would you like to go to seethe film Peter Rabbit with Jane and me on Sunday?
M: Sure, I’d love to, Sally. Shall we go tothe cinema in the shopping center?
W: No. That one’s closed. We’re going tothe one next to the post office.
M: OK. What time should I be at your homethen?
W: Well, the film starts at four twenty, socome at ten to four. It takes us about twenty minutes to get there.
M: OK. See you later!
Nick is from Italy. He is a bank clerk. Heloves Chinese operas, but he has never seen one. He hopes to see one in thenear future. He thinks it will be very interesting though he may not be able tounderstand it.
Robert from England is the lead singer in aband. He likes singing very much. He has made a few popular CDs, but he hasn’tdone any concerts yet. He plans to hold a concert next year. He hopes it willbe successful.
Katie from France enjoys music and shelikes singers that write their own lyrics. Katie likes rock music best becauseit’s so exciting. But her mother thinks rock music is boring. She likes countrymusic because it is smooth and can help her relax.
Ⅰ. 1-5 BAACB Ⅱ. 6-10 CABBC
Ⅲ. 11-15 ABBBA Ⅳ. 16-20 ACCAC
Ⅴ. 21-25 BACAD 26-30 BDBAC 31-35 BBABC
Ⅵ. 36-40 DBCAC 41-45 ABCAB
Ⅶ. 46-50 FEDBC
Ⅷ. 51-55 BBACD 56-60 ADACA 61-65 BCADE
Ⅸ. 66. Australian 67. performed 68. spare
69. wounds 70. painful
Ⅹ. 71. developed aserious illness 72. In that case73. stick to 74. Once in a while 75. feel likeⅪ. 76. main 77. themselves 78. watching
79. through 80. pain 81. follow
82. dialogs 83. means 84. reason 85. just
Ⅻ. One possible version:
I’m happy that we have the same hobby andwe can talk about music together.
I like music because music relaxes me andbrings me pleasure. It also makes me forget things that make me sad.
I prefer pop music because it is oftenabout everyday life and it is easy to learn. Big Big World is my favorite song.I like it best because its lyrics are very moving and educational. When Ilisten to it, I feel its power. It makes me confident enough to face challengesin my life.
英语周报系列小编收集整理的是九年级新目标人教版的第14期答案，在做完之后可以来答案圈核对一下，之前的版本也有，可以在答案圈内搜九年级新目标人教版可以查询！2018-2019英语周英语周报2018-2019九年级新目标人教版第12期答案 2018-10-23 09:30:07
英语周报系列小编收集整理的是九年级新目标人教版第12期的答案，在做完之后可以来答案圈看看，当然其他期的或者之前的也可以在答案圈内搜九年级新目标人教版，可以查询其他同版答英语周报2018-2019九年级新目标人教版第11期答案 2018-10-23 09:23:24
英语周报系列小编收集整理的是九年级新目标人教版的最新第11期的答案，在做完之后可以来答案圈核对一下，看看自己做的是否正确！英语周报2018-2019九年级新目标人教版第11期答案英语周报2018-2019九年级新目标人教版第10期答案 2018-10-23 09:09:52