1. In 2016. 2. Six / 6 minutes.
3. It was beyond his imagination
1. Because the ancient capital of Xianyangneeded lots of nanmu.
2. During the Qing Dynasty.
中考链接 61-65 ABCBD
1. Betty plans to improve her speakingskills by watching English movies.
2. The beautiful kite was made by mymother.
3. I don't think children under 12 shouldbe allowed to ride bikes in the streets.
4. Excuse me, could you please tell me theway to the Palace Museum?
5. It is said that tea plants are grown onthe sides of mountains.
6. W: My sister used to like toy dogs andtoy tigers. What about your sister, Tony?
M: Hmm ... my sister used to like toypandas.
7. M: Would you like to go to the cinemawith me and Linda this evening, Betty?
W: Sorry, Mike. I'm not allowed to go outat night on school days.
8. W: Hi, Henry. Do you know when tea wasbrought to Korea and Japan?
M: During the 6th and 7th centuries. And inthe 17th century it was brought to England.
9. M: It is said that Wu Dajing won a goldmedal at the 2018 Winter Olympic Games.
W: Yes, that's true. I also know he wasborn in 1994 and became interested in skating in 2004.
10. W: Do Jack, David and you all learnEnglish by working with a group, Tony?
M: Hmm ... David does, but I learn bywatching videos and Jack learns by listening to tapes.
W: Hi, Mike. You seem unhappy today, don'tyou?
M: Hmm ... yes, that's true.
W: Were you late for class or did you loseanything?
M: Oh, neither. I failed my tests. I reallydon't know how to study for tests, Betty.
W: Why not ask your teacher for help?
M: That's a good idea. Thank you.
In order to help the students in our schoollearn English well, three teachers were invited to give talks last week. Mr.White gave a talk on how to improve writing skills in the library on Tuesdayafternoon. Mr. Brown talked about how to improve listening skills in the sportshall on Wednesday afternoon. Mr. Smith said something on how to improve readingskills in the meeting hall on Thursday afternoon. The students all learned alot from the talks.
Mr. Lei was born in a small town in thesouth of Guangdong Province in 1959. He was the eldest child in the family. Hehad two younger brothers and three younger sisters. When he was seventeen yearsold, his father died in an accident, so he had to go out to work. He first wentto Hong Kong and then to Shenzhen. He worked very hard. Ten years later, hereturned to his hometown and set up a toy factory. In 2004, he set up a bikefactory. Five years later, he set up his third factory — a food factory. Andthe products were sold to different countries. For example, the toys were soldto France, the bikes were sold to America and the food was sold to Germany.
Ⅰ. 1-5 CABCB Ⅱ. 6-10 ABCCB
Ⅲ. 11-15 CAABB Ⅳ. 16-20 BBBAA
Ⅴ. 21-25 BCADD 26-30 BABCD
Ⅵ. 36-40 BDACB 41-45 ADABB
Ⅶ. 46-50 AGFEC
Ⅷ. 51-55 BABDA 56-60 CAADB 61-65 ABDAC
66. useful 67. meaning 68. sentences
69. Pronounce 70. radio
Ⅸ. 71. heat 72. postman 73. license / licence74. pronunciation 75. admire
Ⅹ. 76. paid no attentionto 77. passed by / went past78. He was born with 79. put on 80. laid outⅪ. 81. also 82. won 83. by 84. use 85. sold86. endangered 87. Before 88. finishes 89. sale90. place
Ⅻ. One possible version:
Dear Miss Green,
I am a middle school student in XinghaiMiddle School. I'm in Grade 9 now. I'd like to go to your training center tohave English classes during the winter holidays. Would you mind answering a fewquestions? First, could you please tell me what I will learn? Does it includelistening, speaking, reading and writing? Second, how many students are therein each training class? Third, how much will I pay for the training? I would bethankful if you could give me your answers in time.
I am looking forward to your reply.
英语周报系列小编收集整理的是九年级新目标人教版的最新第11期的答案，在做完之后可以来答案圈核对一下，看看自己做的是否正确！英语周报2018-2019九年级新目标人教版第11期答案英语周报2018-2019九年级新目标人教版第10期答案 2018-10-23 09:09:52
小编这次收集整理的是英语周报2018-2019九年级新目标人教版第10期的答案，之前几期的也可以在答案圈内搜九年级新目标人教版可以搜到，如果搜不到的就是没有收集的！英语周报2018-英语周报2018-2019学年九年级新目标人教版第9期答案 2018-10-23 08:30:22
英语周报系列小编收集整理的是九年级新目标人教版第9期的答案，在做完之后可以来答案圈看看！英语周报2018-2019学年九年级新目标人教版第9期答案英语周报2018-2019学年九年级新英语周报2018-2019学年九年级新目标人教版第2期答案 2018-10-22 17:19:11