1-5 CADCC 6-10 DBCBA 11-15 CCDAB 16-20 CBCBB
Ⅱ. Vocabulary and Grammar
21. had been suffering suffered 22.was regarded 23. most successful 24. popularised
25. where 20. under 27. ending 28. to react 29. because/ as 30 themselves
31-35 EFHAI 36-HO BCKID
Ⅲ. Reading Comprehension
41.D。 contentment意为满意,满足,此处呼应CHO中的 happiness.
43.A。 care about关心在意; refer to指的是,参考,提及; think of想起 figure out想清楚弄明白。
44.A。 productive富有成效的; influential具有影响力的,demanding要求高的; light- hearted轻松的,无忧无虑的。此处呼应下文,没有老板希望员工毫无工作热情。
45.D。 abnormal不正常的; Irresponsible不负责的; unmotivated缺乏动力的。
51. B。 adjust调节; affect影响,此处意为根据数据调整工作环境。
52. A social interaction社交。
55C。 initially最初,首先;开头 partially部分地; potentially潜在的。
61.C。根据“ n this way, you will begin to earn Miles even before receiving your Permanent Card.”一句可知。
IV. Summary Writing
The Colorado River's being divided by seven states has caused severe damage to its eco-balance, leading to the deteriorating living environment in the regions around. Both the farmers along the river and ordinary American consumers should take the blame. Therefore changes are needed to turn the current situation around, such as developing a water -efficient habit and promoting technological advancement.
I. Across the square stands a high-rise.
2. His newly-released album has captured the attention of the audience.
3. After being restored in May, this theatre can seat a larger audience.
4. The door was forced open and the burst into the house where the thieves were hiding.
II. Guided Writing
Hi everyone, it's a great honour for me to speak here. I'm glad to talk about the two main problems which trouble me most.
Study, followed by generation gap, is the most serious trouble to me, a high school student. Ive already done my best but the scores make no difference, which is absolutely the first concern to me. Generation gap,however, also drives me crazy. It's like I am alking to an alien who can't understand a word from what I've said when communicating with my grandparents, and vise versa.
There are surely some measures which can be taken to solve those problems. In the first place, I tell myself to be relaxed when studying or trying to deal with a tricky problem. I have to keep in mind that emotions can stand in my way to get the final answer. Secondly, I have to be patient when it comes to communicating with the elder. Nothing can't be worked out with patience and explanation.
All in all, we may have lots of trouble while growing up. I will always overcome them with my will unbending. Thank you for listening.
Ⅰ.1. I. originally 2 musician 3.violinist 4.charming 5. elevated 6. restore
Ⅱ. I. was drowned 2. restored 3. get 4. getting 5 be seated
Ⅲ.I.Originally, this room was designed for the children.
2. We never talked about it with anyone,including her father.
3. The noise from the tractor drowned out the music.
4. This room is large enough to seat all of us.
5. Although the doctors did their best, they weren't able to bring him back to life.
I. I, staying 2. to turn 3. playing 4. doing: to get
5. Jumping 6. to put 7. making 8. writing
9.speaking 10. trying 11. being: taking 12.to surf: playing
13. opening 14. talking 15. doing,to finish
Ⅱ.1. spend改为 spending2. to answer改为 answering3.are改为is 4. putting改为 to put
5. study改为 studying 6. to buy改为 buying 7. writing改为 to write
8. to travel改为 travelling 9.us后加from 10.去掉far
Ⅲ. I. Taking exercise every morning helps make one healthy.
It's no use going there today. He won't be in.
3. His being late makes his teacher angry.
1. He entered the room without making any noise.
5. I regret telling you that John stole your watch last week.
IV. I. having 2. being 3. playing 4. going 5. touring
6. selling 7. acting 8 to be released 9. acting 10. by
Passage A: 1-4 CDAD
Passage B: 1-5 FIEJB 6-10 KAHDG
Passage C: 1-4 CFDA
The passage tells us something about eye problems, like near -sightedness, far sightedness, astigmatism and cataracts. Besides,it also tells us having two good eyes is important for judging distances. Therefore, we should realise the importance of our eyes and protect them well.
Who Killed the Iceman?: 1-4 ABDA
小编收集了英语辅导报2019上海牛津版高一下学期第1期答案及解析，请及时核对吧英语辅导报2019上海牛津版高一下学期第1期答案及解析SIB Unit1同步测试题(一)参考答案及解析第I英语辅导报2018-2019高二下学期海牛津版第2期答案 2019-03-04 09:37:44
小编收集了英语辅导报2018-2019高二下学期海牛津版第2期答案，需要答案的学生快快来看看吧英语辅导报2018-2019高二下学期海牛津版第2期答案上海牛津高二英语辅导报答案第2期英语辅导报2018-2019高二下学期海牛津版第1期答案 2019-02-25 16:18:53
小编收集了英语辅导报2018-2019高二下学期海牛津版第1期答案，需要的学生请及时核对吧英语辅导报2018-2019高二下学期海牛津版第1期答案英语辅导报2018-2019高二下学期海牛津英语辅导报上海牛津高一版寒假专版寒假测试题六参考答案及解析 2019-02-01 17:12:45