1. How much; do; need 2. How many; will; buy
3. How many; did; drink 4. How many; arethere
5. How much; did; buy 6. How much is
1. (1) (to) turn it on
(2) turned on his computer / turned hiscomputer on
(3)opening these windows
(4)turn off the tap / turn the tap off
2.Ⅰ. 1. of 2. with Ⅱ. was filled with
3.Ⅰ. 1. 名词，盖子 2. 动词，遮盖 3. 名词，封面
Ⅱ. Mrs. Smith coveredher son with a coat just now.
Ⅰ. 1. Can you goswimming;
Sure, I'd love to / Sure. That soundsgreat;
I must study for a test
2.can Alice go to my house;
She might have to take a piano lesson
Ⅱ. 1-4 DBCB
1. (1) prepared a big breakfast for us /prepared us a big breakfast
(2)prepare to write
(3)preparing for / making preparations for
2. (1) turn down / refuse herinvitation
(2)invite you to her party
(3)invited me to sing with her
(4)invited us to a new movie theater
1. (1) advised leaving
(2) is some advice / aresome suggestions
(3) advises us about / on
(4) take / follow her advice
(5) a piece / word of advice
(6) advised me not to eat
2. (1) a wonderful experience
(2) experience country life
(3) has much experience in / of
(4) an experienced doctor
Units 8-10 综合能力评估试题
1. When I watch movies, I like eatingpopcorn.
2. Help me to peel the apple.
3. Americans eat turkey on ThanksgivingDay.
4. Sorry, I have to take my son to go tothe doctor tomorrow.
5. If I don't buy chocolate for Mary, shewill be unhappy.
6. W: Taking a taxi there is too expensive.Let's take the bus there.
M:OK, let's go.
7. W:Jeff, what present did you give Mark on his birthday? I gave him a notebook.
M:Alice, I gave him a basketball. He likes playing basketball.
8. W: I found a scarf but couldn't find mywallet.
M:Jane found a wallet. Call and ask her if it is yours.
9. W:I invited Tom to my party on Sunday but he refused.
M:Oh, he has to go to the hospital to look after his grandma.
10. W: Do you like Yunnan Rice Noodles orMalaysian yellow noodles?
M: It's hard to say.
M: You look worried, May! Do you need myhelp?
W: Yeah! I left my schoolbag in ParkLibrary.
M: Don't worry. My mom works there. Let herhelp you. What color is your schoolbag?
M: What's in it?
W: There's a yellow ruler, a blue notebookand a black pen in it.
M: Oh, no! Today my mom doesn't go to work.
W: What should I do? I should take a taxito the library, right?
M: Good idea! Do you take any money withyou?
W: Let me see. Oh, I left my wallet athome.
M: That's terrible. Today I didn't take anymoney with me, either.
W: What should I do, Nick?
M: Oh, I'll ask my sister Rose to help. Sheworks in the bank across from Park Library.
Alan is a 34-year-old math teacher at ahigh school. He uses special ways to make his math classes interesting. WhenAlan was a student, he found math classes really boring. Now he knows that hisstudents may think the same way. With the help of some friends, Alan oftenwrites one-minute songs for his students to sing to learn things like numbers.He also organizes some interesting classroom activities. It makes his studentsso happy that they learn math easily. Because of these special ways, hisstudents are becoming more and more interested in math.
Ⅰ. 1-5 BBCAA Ⅱ. 6-10 CABBC
Ⅲ. 11-15 BCCCB
Ⅳ. 16. 34 17. (really) boring 18. one-minute songs
19. interesting classroom activities
20. more and more interested
Ⅴ. 21-25 CABBC 26-30 BCADB 31-35 ADABC
Ⅵ. 36-40 BBDAC 41-45 CBADD
Ⅶ. 46-50 ADFCG
Ⅷ. 51-55 DCBDA 56-60 CCABD
61. studied very hard
62.studied (fashion design) at university
64.in a famous finance company
Ⅸ. 66. careless 67. solved 68. glad
69.preparation 70. machines
Ⅹ. 71. Don't cut; intopieces
72.turning the radio on / turning on the radio
73.can make a mistake
74.Follow / Take your doctor's advice
75.replying to his e-mail
Ⅺ. 76. students 77. young 78. adds 79. started
80. teaching 81. like 82. him 83. idea
84. Finally 85. friendly
Ⅻ. One possible version:
I'm very happy that you are interested inChinese culture. To help you learn more about it, you should visit the websitehttp://en.chinaculture.org/.
The website will introduce Chinese cultureto you in detail. For example, you can learn about Chinese food, festivals,painting and music. More importantly, there are pictures on it, so you won'tget bored.
All in all, I think it's really a goodwebsite for you to learn about Chinese culture. You'll like it. And if you havefree time, I'd like to invite you to China. Would you like to come?
英语周报系列小编这次收集整理的是八年级新目标的第19期的答案，感兴趣的可以来答案圈看看哦2018-2019英语周报八年级新目标第19期答案以下便是参考答案，其他期的可以在答案圈英语周报2018-2019八年级新目标第18期答案 2018-11-16 16:37:33
英语周报系列小编这次收集整理的是八年级新目标的第18期答案，前面几期可以在答案圈内搜八年级新目标即可搜到哦！英语周报2018-2019八年级新目标第18期答案第1版共同关注1. It英语周报2018-2019学年八年级新目标第17期答案 2018-11-16 16:28:18
英语周报小编这次收集整理的是八年级新目标第17期的答案，在做完之后可以来答案圈核对一下，其他期的也可以在答案圈内搜到！英语周报2018-2019学年八年级新目标第17期答案第1版共英语周报2018-2019八年级新目标第16期答案 2018-11-16 16:04:00