Ⅰ. 1. am going tomove 2. are going to sell
3. is going to see 4. is going to be
Ⅱ. 1. I am 2. Is; going to find
3. isn't going to have 4. What is; going to be
5. When are; going to visit
1. (1) Be sure to come back (2) make sure of
(3) Make sure that (4) sure of / about
2. (1)sent her teacher an e-mail / sent an e-mail to her teacher
(2)send my best wishes
3. (1) make a promise (2) promised not to play
(3) broke his promise
4. (1)Is his sister able to play the piano / Can his sister play the piano?
(2)Li Hua wasn't able to / couldn't dance well two years ago.
Ⅰ. 1. will go / amgoing
2. will see / are going to see
3. will visit / is going to visit
4. will clean / is going to clean
5. will come / are going to come
6. will be / is going to be
Ⅱ. 1. Will; be; theywill
2. Will there be; there won't
3. won't go 4. What will; do
5. When will; buy 6. are going to be
1. (1) agree to do (2) disagree with me
(3) she agreed (4) agree to
2. (1) It's impossible for; to
(2) It's possible / probablethat
(3) will probably take
3. (1) hundred (2) hundreds
4. (1) 他穿的毛衣和我的相似。
Units 6-7 综合能力评估试题
1. Lily plans to eat less fast food.
2. In the afternoon Jack is going to fly akite.
3. Mrs. Black teaches medicine at auniversity.
4. Our city will be better because of moretrees.
5. There will be more tall buildings nearhere.
6. W: In some places, people have no waterto drink. We should try to save water, Tim.
M:I see, Mom.
7. W:Tidy your room when you get home from school, Ben.
8. W:Are you going to learn another foreign language, Ted?
M:No. I'm going to play on the soccer team.
9. W: Let's go camping this weekend, Jim.
M:Oh, no! This weekend I'm going to help in my father's paper factory.
10. W: Ask our robot to get some bananasfor me, Tom.
M: Mom, it is cleaning the room. I'm doing the dishes. Why not ask Tedfor help?
M: Next week my family and I are going tomove to New York, Alice.
W: Oh, I see. I will call you every week,Paul.
M: Next week the weather in Boston is verycold. Remember to take warm clothes when you go out.
W: OK, thanks. Remember to be good to yournew classmates and send photos of your new school to me.
W: How old will you be in ten years, Nick?
M: Twenty-five years old.
W: What will you be in ten years?
M: Like my father I'll be a pianist. Whatabout you, Jane?
W: I'll be a doctor like my father.
M: And you will be a tall and thin girllike your sister Emma.
Dave comes from a poor family. At eight, hestarted to help on the farm. It was hard work and there wasn't anythinginteresting for him. Dave wanted to go to school, but there was no schoolthere. He was unhappy most of the time. His mother Mrs. Hunt loved him verymuch. She tried to make him happy. On July 15th, she went to a town. The townwas far and it took her three hours to walk there. She bought something for herson.
The next morning Dave saw two chickenburgers, a book and a piece of paper on the table. It said, “Happy birthday,son. Enjoy the burgers and the book. I know your dream is to be a teacher. Yourdad and I will work harder to make money. Next year we'll send you to a goodschool. I believe your dream will come true.” After reading it, Dave cried.
Ⅰ. 1-5 ABCAB Ⅱ. 6-10 BBACB
Ⅲ. 11-15 CAABA Ⅳ. 16-20 BCAAC
Ⅴ. 21-25 CCBCB 26-30 ABBAD 31-35 CBBDD
Ⅵ. 36-40 DBBAD 41-45 CBDCA
Ⅶ. 46-50 ECGDA
Ⅷ. 51-55 ADBCB 56-60 BADCD
61. In 1932. 62. Learning.
63. She worked in a hospital.
64. To fly around the world.
65. She got lost (with another pilot andher plane).
Ⅸ. 66. more 67. probably 68. improving 69. sends
Ⅹ. 71. looking for hiskey(s) 72. be able to speak
73. sure about / of the news
74. to write it down
75. disagrees with his parents
Ⅺ. 76. different 77. able 78. believed 79. idea
80. foreign 81. already 82. their 83. to
84. to bring 85. cultures
Ⅻ. One possible version:
Do you want to help others? Please join us!
Our club is going to organize a volunteeractivity next Sunday. We will offer service at the train station. We are goingto get there at 8:00 a.m. We will do different jobs. Some will pick up rubbish.Some will help people with heavy luggage. Some will teach people how to use theticket vending machine.
We will learn a lot from the activity. Wewill feel happy by helping others. More importantly, volunteering will help uslearn more about society.
If you're interested in the activity, comeand enjoy it!
英语周报系列小编收集整理的是八年级新目标第15期的答案，在做完之后可以来答案圈核对一下答案，看看自己做的是否正确，当然其他期的也可以在答案圈内搜八年级新目标级可搜到！英语英语周报2018-2019八年级新目标第14期答案 2018-11-16 15:10:14
英语周报2018-2019年的八年级新目标的答案小编已经收集整理了第14期的答案，其他期的也可以在答案圈内搜索，直接搜八年级新目标即可。英语周报2018-2019八年级新目标第14期答案英语周报2018-2019学年八年级新目标第13期答案 2018-11-16 14:55:42
英语周报2018-2019八年级新目标第13期的答案小编已经收集整理好了，在做完之后可以来看看哦，核对一下自己的答案是否正确！英语周报2018-2019学年八年级新目标第13期答案第1版共英语周报2018-2019八年级新目标第12期答案 2018-11-16 14:46:28